The Corporate and Property Relations Unit (CPRU) is the structural unit of PJSC Inter RAO that performs the functions of the Company’s Corporate Secretary. The Company’s Board of Directors adopts the resolution on the appointment of the head of the CPRU. In its activities, the head of the CPRU is functionally accountable to the Board of Directors and administratively accountable to the Chairman of the Management Board, which ensures the necessary degree of independence.
The independence of the Corporate Secretary is also ensured by the incentive system for the Corporate Secretary established by the Company’s Board of Directors, including KPIs and PBs that are approved each year. Upon fulfilling the KPIs and PBs, the head of the CPRU annually submits the appropriate report to the Board of Directors based on which the Company’s Board of Directors adopts decisions concerning bonuses.
Functions of the Corporate Secretary:
- Organize preparations and ensure the holding of the General Meeting of Shareholders.
- Support the work of the Board of Directors and its committees.
- Arrange meetings of the Board of Directors and monitor the implementation of its work plan and any instructions that are issued.
- Support the Company’s interaction with its shareholders and participate in preventing corporate conflicts.
- Participate in the implementation of the Company’s disclosure policy and also ensure the storage of the Company’s corporate documents.
- Support the Company’s interaction with regulatory bodies, trade organizers, registrars, and other professional securities market participants.
- Participate in the improvement of the Company’s corporate governance system and practices.
- Ensure compliance with securities laws.
|Position||Head of the Corporate and Property Relations Unit Unit that performs the functions of the corporate secretary.|
|Year of birth||1977|
| Education |
1999: She graduated from St. Petersburg State University with a degree in law. Candidate of Legal Sciences.
| Positions held over the last five years |
2016 until present: Head of the Corporate and Property Relations Unit of PJSC Inter RAO UES; CEO of LLC Inter RAO-IT.
2015-2016: Deputy Head of the Central Asia and Caucasus Asset Management Unit at PJSC Inter RAO UES.
2011-2015: Deputy CEO for Long-Term Development, Deputy CEO for Commercial Affairs, and Deputy CEO and Commercial Director of LLC Inter RAO UES Energy Efficiency Center.
|Share ownership and transactions|| March 14, 2018: She purchased 31,320,000 shares in PJSC Inter RAO (0.03% of the Company’s charter capital). |
March 14, 2018: She sold 31,320,000 shares in PJSC Inter RAO (0.03% of the Company’s charter capital).
| Additional information |
She is actively involved in policy-making concerning corporate law, the securities market, the circulation of insider information, and market manipulation, including the drafting of proposals on legislative amendments, and she is also a member of the following expert advisory commissions of the federal executive authorities and the securities market regulator and trade organizer: